POLICY OF USE AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The Paris Fashion Air pays particular attention to the protection of personal data. This is an essential condition of the relationship of trust that the PFA wishes to establish with all those who entrust it with their personal data.
This personal data protection policy (hereinafter the " Policy
") sets out the practices and conditions under which the company Paris Fashion Air (hereinafter “THE COMPANY”), as data controller, uses your Personal Data.
Personal Data (hereinafter the “ Data
”) is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an "identifiable natural person" is deemed to be a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more specific elements specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity; as this term is defined by the regulations in force.1 – WHAT DATA IS COLLECTED?
Depending on how you interact with Paris Fashion Air and the purpose of this interaction, Paris Fashion Air may collect the following Data:
- Data relating to your requests for information in the "contact" section : We process your personal data in order to respond to your requests made in the context of the contact form on our Website. This data includes your surname, your first name, your company, your e-mail address or your telephone number and your profile (visitor, exhibitor or other).
- Data relating to the newsletter : The Data you provide (email) are used in the event that you wish to receive the newsletter.
- Data relating to the request for participation in an event : This Data designates those relating to your company, your field of activity, your surname, first name, telephone, email as well as the event which interests you. We process these requests in order to make you a commercial proposal.
- Data relating to the request for participation in an event as a model : This Data designates those relating to your company, your field of activity, your name, telephone, email, measurements, social media links, photographs. We process these requests in order to determine PFA fashion show participation suitability.
- Data relating to the connection and use of the Account when you are the holder : this Data designates all the information you need to access your personal space as well as those relating to the use of the Customer Account and in particular, your username and password, your choices and preferences, the history of the events in which you have participated. In any event, the Customer Account is subject to specific terms and conditions of use.
- Data relating to the use of social networks: when you interact with the functionalities of social networks, these communications are governed by the personal data protection policies of these social networks to which we invite you to refer.
2 – HOW IS YOUR DATA COLLECTED?2.1.
- Data relating to obtaining a badge/ticket: Data is processed in order to send you your badge/ticiket. These data are your first name, last name, email, sector of activity, company, function, main product category, clientele and target market, address, city, country.
Depending on how you interact with Paris Fashion Air, the latter may collect your Data according to the methods described below.2.2.
Paris Fashion Air collects your Data directly from you when you fill in a contact forms or when you contact Paris Fashion Air (for example by sending it an e-mail).2.3.
Paris Fashion Air indirectly collects your Data when you browse the Site using cookies and beacons under the conditions defined above. Paris Fashion Air also collects your Data via third parties, including social networks when you use the account you hold with these third parties to connect or register for an event.
- If you are a customer , on the basis of the execution of the contract concluded with Paris Fashion Air (general conditions of pre-registration, general conditions of sale Ticketing or general conditions of participation), your Data is processed to manage your requests for participation and orders and organize your participation and visits to the events that we organize or whose organization has been entrusted to us.
- If you are a professional prospect , Paris Fashion Air is likely to send you, through all channels, its news and commercial information on the basis of its legitimate interest in promoting the events it organises.
- If you are a non-professional prospect , Paris Fashion Air is likely to send you, by all channels, its news and commercial information if you have consented to it.
- If you are a candidate , the Company sends your applications to professionals interested in your candidacy.
- If you are a candidate, the company transmits your data to the selection committee.
- If you are selected, PFA will use this data to create your account.
With a view to continuous improvement of the events it organises, your Data is also processed by Paris Fashion Air to send you post-event surveys and analyze their results.3.4.
On the basis of your consent, Paris Fashion Air may also send you, through all channels, news and commercial information concerning events organized by other entities of the PFA and/or partner services.3.5.
With your consent when required, your Data may also be processed to (i) analyze your preferences and habits, (ii) personalize and optimize your experience on the PFA Sites by allowing you to access to certain functionalities as well as to develop the interactivity of the Sites, (iii) produce statistics, in particular on the effectiveness of prospecting campaigns by the PFA.4 – WHO IS YOUR DATA INTENDED FOR?4.1.
Your Data is processed by Paris Fashion Air's internal teams (Human Resources Department, Communication Department, Sales Department, Operations Department, Partnerships Department, Finance Department). In addition, only service providers and their personnel with limited authorization are authorized to access your Data and this, with regard to the specific services entrusted to them and which they must carry out on behalf of Paris Fashion Air in strict compliance obligations including security and confidentiality.4.2.
With your consent when required, your Data may be transmitted to the entities of the Group to which Paris Fashion Air belongs as well as to partners in particular so that they can send you information and news on the services and products they propose.4.3.
When the regulations in force require it, Paris Fashion Air is likely to transmit your Data to the organizations and authorities legally authorized to access it (in particular the judicial and administrative authorities).5 – HOW IS YOUR DATA PROTECTED?
Paris Fashion Air takes all appropriate organizational and technical measures to preserve the security, integrity and confidentiality of your Data in order, in particular, to prevent it from being distorted, damaged, disclosed and unauthorized third parties having access to it.
Paris Fashion Air also puts in place internal procedures to guarantee the security of your Personal Data during their use, their transfer or even during their storage. We also ensure the maintenance of the procedures put in place to guarantee their compliance with the Applicable Regulations.
These security procedures include:
- The commitment on the part of our service providers and subcontractors, when we use their service, in particular, to make the Site and its content available to you, or to execute your order requests, to respect their contractual obligations in order to ensure adequate protection of the Personal Data to which they have access;
- The limitation of access to your Personal Data to employees subject to an obligation of confidentiality, and whose access to your Personal Data is necessary to provide you with products and services and/or justified within the framework of their attributions;
6 – WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?6.1.
- The storage of your Personal Data on servers offering all security guarantees. The data is kept, in accordance with the Applicable Regulations, for the periods mentioned in Article 7.
In accordance with the applicable regulations and under the conditions it defines, you may at any time exercise your:
- Right of access : you can ask Paris Fashion Air for information on the processing of the Data concerning you and a copy of said Data.
- Right of rectification : you can request the rectification of inaccurate Personal Data concerning you when those held by Paris Fashion Air are erroneous or incomplete.
- Right to erasure (right to be forgotten) : you have the right to obtain from Paris Fashion Air the erasure of your Personal Data when one of the reasons provided for by the regulations exists (uselessness of the Data, withdrawal of your consent for processing based on the latter, etc.).
- Right of opposition : you have the right to object at any time, for reasons relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your Data, including for commercial prospecting purposes.
- Right to portability of your Data : you have the right to receive the Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. This right only concerns the case where the Data is provided to Paris Fashion Air by yourself or that it results from the use you make of its services. These Data are processed on the basis of your consent or the performance of a contract.
- Right to limit processing : you can ask Paris Fashion Air to suspend the processing of your Data when one of the reasons provided for by the regulations exists (contesting of the accuracy of the data, etc.).
Under the conditions defined by the regulations, you also have the right to define general or specific directives relating to the fate of your Data after your death. However, you are informed that only the specific directives relating to the processing of Data implemented by Paris Fashion Air for the purposes defined in this Policy will be recorded by Paris Fashion Air.6.2.
When your Data is processed with your consent, you can revoke it at any time. However, you are informed that the processing implemented prior to this revocation will remain valid.6.3.
You can exercise your rights by contacting Paris Fashion Air electronically at firstname.lastname@example.org
You are also informed that in certain cases, the functionalities of the Sites allow you to consult and modify the Data that you have communicated to Paris Fashion Air.
Paris Fashion Air pays the greatest attention to your Data, however if you consider that their processing infringes your rights, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the National Commission for Computing and Liberties (CNIL) – 3 Place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07.7 – HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?7.1.
Paris Fashion Air retains your Data for a period that does not exceed the period necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Beyond that, your Data may be archived to comply with the legal obligations to which Paris Fashion Air is subject or deleted.7.2.
The Data enabling proof of a right or a contract to be established, or kept for compliance with a legal obligation by Paris Fashion Air, is archived in accordance with the provisions in force.7.3.
Paris Fashion Air takes into account the seasonality of the events it organizes. As such, you will find below the retention periods defined according to the type of event considered.8 – DATA TRANSFER
For the hosting and processing of your Data, Paris Fashion Air favors resources located on the territory of the European Union. If a transfer of Data to a country outside the European Union should nevertheless be considered, specific information will be provided to you by Paris Fashion Air.9 – MODIFICATION OF THE DATA PROTECTION POLICY9.1.
Any modification by Paris Fashion Air of this Policy will be updated on the Site.9.2.
The User is invited to consult this Policy regularly in order to be aware of any updates or modifications.9.3.
If any of the clauses of this Policy is declared null or contrary to the regulations, it will be deemed unwritten but will not invalidate the other clauses of the Policy.